Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ASAP need Pistons Piazza -89
Has anybody know where can i buy pistons to my Isuzu Piazza 1989 turbo I leave in Sweden but can buy those all ower europe if i know where. regards Tuomo Puukko

Isuzu Rodeo 1998 Silver Hood.
Anyone in the state of Texas that might have a hood off a totalled Rodeo year body style 1998 color silver. Would like to buy it off you. Will pick up anywhere in the state of Texas. Thanks in...

Air Conditioning Repair
I have a 91 Trooper, 2.8 L, R12 refrigerant. My compressor locked up recently and I've been calling around for quotes. I'm getting from 600.00 to 1300.00. Most say they would have to replace the...

Re: '02 Axiom oil change question
Many vehicles will say 6,000 to 7,500 for light duty use. The more you change it, the longer it will last and the less trouble. I change mine every 3,000. Even with Synthetic I tend to because the...

TSB's
Does anyone have a souce for TSB's for a '96 Rodeo? Thanks ... Phil
1
1

90 Trooper Air Cleaner
Hoping to find somebody to answer some air intake questions. 1. Why does the (4-cyl) engine need the approx 3 inch pipe running across the radiator and up behind the battery to get air? It seems like...

Soft top for '89 Amigo Wanted, ASAP
If anyone has a soft top with hardware for an '89 Amigo, and are willing to sell for a decent price, please email me asap. Thanks! Tiffany

'89 Amigo Soft top - Help ASAP!
I have an '89 Amigo, which I just took the top off of - the first time since I purchased it from a private seller in January. It's a hardtop and the seals were crumbling and dry, so it leaked - a fact...

'99 Trooper Drive-line noise
'99 Trooper 3.5 gas, (U.S.) with TOD. 31.5K miles, bought new 8/'99 As this is principally a street driven vehicle I seldom engage the awd feature, typically on rainy days. Recently I have noticed a...
1
1

Non-reusable seals/rings on 92 Rodeo 4wds front wheel/axle
Hi all, I need to replace a lower wheel bearing on my 92 Isuzu Rodeo, but to bit it in, I'm going to have to dismantle the wheel and front axle.(Axle connection to the wheel blocks the bearing...
1
1

Tyre Search
Can anyone recommend a source of tyres for a Trooper in the U.K.? I'm looking for 124/70/R/16's anyone know a good source? I'm looking for a pair, but if the price is good I might as well replace the...

Re: manual steering
I never had to check myself on my 93 2.3L Pickup...but maybe there gearbox needs a lube job. As for what to swipe the P/S unit from...just look at a 2.6L Amigo or Pickup. I've heard the steering...
1
1

1990 impulse
just wondering if anyone has a good source for impulse parts. I need a new cowel for one.
1
1

Re: isuzu leaving
Anything in particular prompting this? I mean, I know Isuzu America has been having some problems but.... what more do you know? BuddyWh
5
5

Re: 86 Trooper II - Turbo Diesel For Sale
Diesels WERE available. Now, only in the VERY used market, unless you want a Mercedes, VW, or a very big truck (Ford F250-350 & Excursion, Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500, Dodge Ram 2500-3500). Yes, they went...
1
1