Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'98 rodeo transmission help
1998 Rodeo LS 165,000 mile. While traveling, my transmission started slipping, and had an obvious leak. I had the fluid flushed and changed, and was told they changed a tube that had a leak. The...
1
1

transfer case problems
does anybody know if the transfer case from a 92 rodeo will fit a 2001 rodeo
2
2

I have a trooper/bighorn question..
I know that through licensing and badge engineering the Isuzu Trooper/Bighorn was badged as a Holden, Opel, Vauxhall, Chevy and Honda, but was it ever anywhere in the world badged as a GMC? I'm in the...
8
8

2000 Rodeo engine tapping
Greetings from a rank newbie who doesn't even have an Izuzu... The husband of one of my wife's co-workers called today for help with his recently purchased 2000 Rodeo. (I can't believe I am involved,...
4
4

4WD Amigo
I have a 2000 Amigo and when I put it in 4WD the light on the dash just blinks, and the front wheels don't lock in. Where should I start with this one?
2
2

1992 Isuzu P'up
My 2.3 ltr engine is revving high and it just recently started doing this. I tried adjusting the throttle rest adjustment screw but it did nothing for it. I should note that the carburetor has had a...

Trooper Electrical Gremlins
I have a 2000 Trooper with TOD & 60,000 miles. The TOD stopped working and the indicater light blinks. Is this most likely a wiring problem? The TOD would engage without a problem before Also, but...
3
3

Electrical wiring for a 1988 Isuzu pickup
Rebuilding truck, does anyone have the data for the wiring system on this vehicle? Trying to do it myself. Thanks for any help.

'96 Trooper Drain Plug Size
I've been changing the oil in my '96 Trooper lately and will continue to do it myself. I've been using a big crescent wrench to loosen the drain plug. I'd like to get the correct size socket or...
2
2

Trooper oil Usage
After reading these posting the one thing I am missing is Why does Isuzu 3.5 engines use so much oil?
3
3

2000 Rodeo question
I have a 2000 Rodeo with a 4 banger and about 75000 miles. It has had a good service record. I now notice after driving about 10 miles it lays down a short smoke screen, wants to quit running and then...
1
1

Wheel Stud size?
Rotated the tires on my 99 Amigo and had 2 studs that stripped taking them off. Anyone know what size they are? Have access to the local dealer (or what's left of it) who does not keep much in stock...

98 RODEO ..NEED MECHANICAL ADVICE/HELP PLEASE
My 98 2wd Rodeo that I love, out of no where gave me trouble this week. Starting it up it went into reverse fine..but when I put it into drive and tried to go.. the parking brake light and the battery...
1
1

2000 Trooper Needs New Engine and Isuzu doesn't want to honor warrenty.
First off, excuse me if this is the wrong group. If you think a certain other group would be better as my question involves points of law, please tell me. I have a 2000 Isuzu Trooper with about 85K...
9
9

motor manuals
hi i am looking for a workshop manual for an 1980 kb 4x4 ute am willing to pay for it , thanks Tricky Campbell , Malanda Queensland Australia , email .. ...