'93 bighorn 3.1 timing belt

Hi all, I have a 1993 Isuzu Bighorn 3.1 diesel and i wish to buy a genuine timing belt for it - uk dealers are giving me stress as their information doesn't
list for imported bighorns, only troopers.
Can anyone tell me if there are any variations to the the 3.1 cam belt or are they all the same? or better still whats the isuzu part number a UK dealer can look up to supply me with the right belt? Cheers
AFAIK, Isuzu Trooper/Big Horn and Holden Jackaroo are all the same vehicle. Just ask them to make sure it's for the 4JG2 engine. My 2 cts.