Isuzu rodeo 1999

Hi
I have a rodeo 1999 and it's meke a sound like some thing hit's the differential, it's sound when I press the gas and when I stop, always is in very low speed, likes some thing is loose.
Is some one knows why?
Best Regards
--
Edaurdo Soto
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Eduardo S via CarKB.com wrote:

Bad U-Joints perhaps?
Sounds like the slip joint needs to be greased. Not real hard to do. For info on this, go here: http://isuzufaq.ibctech.ca/#faq9 Took me a tad more tha 1 hour to do it. remeber to block the wheels! Andy