Opel Frontera vs Isuzu Rodeo

AFAIK these are the same... my question is whether Opel manufactures (or used to manufacture) Frontera on it's own or outsourced production to Isuzu?
Also, where can I find detailed specs on previous years models?
Thanks! Peter

Neither Opel nor Isuzu manufactured the Fronterra as they are manufactured in GM/Vauxhall UK. The chassis is locally sourced and various engines have been used over the years. No doubt components are bought from far and wide, including Isuzu.
Huw

Thanks for the info... didn't know that. Any ideas where I can look up specs for Rodeo/Frontera 2000?
Peter

www.carpoint.com

Frontera is European car... and MSN lists only US models. There are "subtle" differences such as engines, different tire sizes etc.
Peter
The Isuzu Rodeo and the Opel Frontera are not the same vehicle. There are many differences.
The Isuzu Rodeo and the Honda Passport were exactly the same for many years but as far as I know that's where it stopped.
JR