Spark plug shot out...

'89 Trooper 4 cyl. - 104K miles

The other night I was stopped at a traffic light when I heard a very loud bang. Come to find out the next morning that a spark plug was shot out of it's seating. The threads were fine, so I figured that it just vibrated free - so I bought a new one and tried to screw it in - no joy, it just spins free.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
schmen

A fix with a 'helicoil' Can be done in 15 minutes or so. Just ask your local dealer. Good luck, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

Thanks! That worked like a champ!

Reply to