Tensioner 1999 Trooper

Hey folks, installing a new engine in the '99 Trooper (bought a brand new long block from the factory)and it's going well except I need to move the tensioner pulley from the blown engine to the new long block.
Challenge being one of the bolts sits BEHIND the spring loaded part of the bracket. I have the ALLDATA for this vehicle, but no help there.
Anyone?
Thanks.