Your Opinion - I am Buying a new Ascender

Hi getting ready to purchase a new 2005 Ascender with the Vortec 3.8 engine. There isn't much data out on how well this veh has been. Any takers? I
have heard that this engine has been in GM cars and trucks for some time now and should be good. I would love to hear from any Ascenders drivers and your opinions. thanks in advance! Ern
It's the same as the Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, and a few others...check out what folks have to say about those. Sounds like the Ascender has a better warranty though... :-)
Wesley

engine.
now