Re: eBay Item: JAGUAR XJ6,420G Engine Mount (Item #4551663718)

Hi all,

Terry Handley from Jagpro rang me today. There has been a complete misunderstanding on both sides, which has been sorted out.

Terry's young Son, who sells on Ebay as "jaguartj", sold the XJ engine mount, fully believing it was the proper mount for a 420G, which they had in the family.

According to Terry senior, this 420G was one of the last made and actually had a XJ6 engine mount with spacers and a special nut on the top.

Terry is going to send me a photo of the parts later, which I'll post on my website. This will help all people with MKX, 420G and Daimler DS420, as the large mounts are now becoming difficult to get.

I wish to retract all negativity toward "Jaguartj" and if it is possible for an "admin" on this site to remove the original post, please do so.

Regards,

Ron McGrice

Reply to
rmcgrice