1953 Willys CJ3B for sale - Cobourg, ON, Canada

Is anyone here is looking for an old Willys Jeep for parts or to restore?

My brother-in-law has a 1953 CJ3B at his dad's farm lot in Cobourg, but they're selling that farm, so the Jeep has to go. It was used up until two years ago as a snow plow, so there's only 1800 miles in total on the vehicle because it was never licenced for the road. It's not mint, but the mechanicals are the best part of the vehicle according to my bro-in-law.

Web link:

He's asking $800 for the jeep, and $600 for the 5ft Myers plow. This is Cdn dollars. He's hoping to sell soon, and you'd need to tow it away yourself. Reply to simonDOThaworthATsympaticoDOTca or call him at the number. The email address on the website is outdated.

Regards,

Rob Adlers Kitchener, ON, Canada

Reply to
Rob Adlers

Correction on his email address.

It's simonhaworthATsympaticoDOTca

My apologies for those trying to email him and getting a rejection response.

Regards

Rob

Reply to
Rob Adlers

replying to Rob Adlers, Carrie L Riddell wrote: Is this still available.

Reply to
Carrie L Riddell