1953 GMC 450 diesel for sale

1953 GMC 450 series diesel with dump bed, very heavy suspension/torsion bars, etc. Detroit 371 with 2 speed rear, all hydraulics work, Starts, runs, drives real nice-- I was using it regularly until the airbooster for the brakes failed-- will need an airpack rebuild in order to make road worthy again, 12volt, all glass intact, clear title, asking $1200 negotiable or will consider trade for military trucks/etc. (what do you have)....... email for more info or photos snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

thanks

Reply to
akkibono

Places to advertise for free:

bars, etc. Detroit 371 with 2 speed rear, all hydraulics work, Starts,>runs, drives real nice-- I was using it regularly until the airbooster for>the brakes failed-- will need an airpack rebuild in order to make road>worthy again, 12volt, all glass intact, clear title, asking $1200>negotiable or will consider trade for military trucks/etc. (what do you>have)....... email for more info or photos snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
The Devil's Thirst

another palce too try is

free to use - but must register to view/post.

-dt

Reply to
The Devil's Thirst