Disposable car seat covers.

Best price/quality?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If you only want a few, ebay. Screwfix sell a bag of 100 for £15, and I haven't been able to find a better deal than that. I want some for my Fabia vRS, as it has very pale grey cloth, and if I've been working on my other car or in the garden, I don't want to get the seats filthy. Though it will take me a while to use 100, they are much cheaper per cover than elsewhere.

If anyone has a better source, I'd be interested.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I guess it depends how often you're disposing of them. Lidl had some for 12 quid (source?) recently, in black with red, blue, or silver design in the middle, pretty basic but looked perfectly respectable, even better than halfrauds I would suggest.

I had a feel, they were thick. Was in getting the decentish battery charger for 13 quid, so thought they may be worth a buy as well, but I wouldn't ever use them I don't think, so never bothered.

Reply to
David R

Despite being somewhat of a Screwfix junkie I didn't know they sold them - thanks. They'll go on the next order. I've just redone the light grey leather seats on the old SD1 using a Woolies kit and they look near new. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)