Hesitation in acceleration

I have a Mazda Protége 2000 with 40k. Recently the car has some hesitation in acceleration. Do's someone have an idea?

Thank for the help.

Reply to
Gilles

Easy first thing to try is higher octane gas or gas from another dealer. You might have gotten a bad batch of gas.

Second, I would try something to clean the fuel injectors (above gas change might even do it).

Reply to
FearTurtle 2