Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 e420 Front Right Coil Spring Crack
Just had the front right coil spring crack on my e420 and wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue and whether this was normal or a manufacturing defect. In looking at the spring after the MB...
2
2

Removing the radio or cell from a 1998 E320
Hi. I want to remove the cell phone module that is below the radio on the dash. The radio will not come out with MB keys, as one of the lock/ release mechanisms will not enage ... any ideas on how to...

n00b with 95 C280, 250k miles
I just recently bought a 95 C280 with 250k miles. Love it so far, got a great deal on it, it drives like a dream and is in very good condition for its age. The paint is beautiful, and the leather is...

n00b here, just bought 95 C280
I just recently bought a 95 C280 with 250k miles. Love it so far, got a great deal on it, it drives like a dream and is in very good condition for its age. The paint is beautiful, and the leather is...

'85 300D Location of engine speed sensor
I'm trying to locate the engine speed sensor on my California spec 300d. My compressor and my tach are both not working and I have read that they are both enabled by the impulse fro0m the speed...
1
1

just changed 240D's fuel filters
Wow, What a difference in top end performance. Yesterday I had the ac on mz, climbing a long grade and I was topping out around 65. Jeeze. This morning I changed the filters and filled the metal one...
1
1

fuel, temp, and oil guages inactive and buzz from behind instrument panel.
Hello, This is a repeat of a previous post but that didn't have the option to reply to group. My 1986 300e started making a high pitched whining noise which seemed to come from the steering wheel...
2
2

2000 ML320 and Oil Light?
I think he's getting the run around. The oil light on my brother's ML320 keeps coming on and he has to add oil pretty often. So the car is in for inspection tomorrow and he talked to the mechanic. The...
9
9

'87 Benz 300sdl
Need some input about the Benz 6 cylinder diesel. Is it as good as the 4 & 5 cylinder engines?
7
7

Repair Manual for 1998 C230 MB
I'd like to purchase a manual rather than CD if available for my C230 MB. Are they available? Otherwise I guess I'll have to find a CD that is not too expensive. Maybe I can purchase one on Ebay?...
3
3

92 300E 2.6 transmission "kicks" going from first to second Gear
Can a low transmission oil be responsible? Thanks, Adam
3
3

500 sel gone
Well Im done with my 500 SEL. The timing chain jumped and bent a few valves, and I dont (cant afford) to fix it, so Im going to part it out. The transmission is good, really didnt have any problems...
6
6

Lock on rear passengers back seat
Hi There, I'm riding a MB C 180 combi from 1996 and from the rear seat on the drivers side the back wouldnt be released from the lock. Does eny-one know how to get it free so I can flat the chair?? Or...

E320CDI Repairs
Just for sharing info about this '05 Mercedes. Check engine light remained on. Glow plug had to be replaced. Windows would not work with remote...sensor had to be replaced. All covered by warranty.

190e various questions.
Hello again Mercediacs! I am still here in Seattle and I am still driving my 1986 190e. It's got about 132K miles on the odometer now, and has been performing flawlessly for me since I got it when my...
3
3