Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Remote nnot working!
Please anyone. 300SL - 24v 1991 How do I get the remote door opening to work again? Had new batteries... Tried sequence opening - as per manual no good!! Cheers Del

old bmw
Dear All, I would like posting tips to mantaint old bmw at you have any time to help me please send your traditional recipe tothis email. I would like to thank for all of you before. Best regard, Tono

Question for Karl
Is it possible to cross reference part number to see if this EHA valve is the right number? New Bosch part in Bosch box. Number on box is 3437010040 which all the parts suppliers say is the correct...
1
1

defrost versus a/c vents - euro 500sel
I just replaced the climate control unit in my 1985 500sel with a 'good' used one. I noticed that in every position, most of the airflow comes out of the defrost, with small amount coming out of ac...
3
3

W108 ignition lock electrical problem.
Hi, About half the time when I switch my ignition from the lock position tot the nr 2 position the lights do not come on. (and so won't start, no spark) the ignition isn't electrically switched. it's...
1
1

'82 240d moon roof
Does anyone know how I can close the moon roof since the gearbox for the electric motor is slipping internal? I tried to remove the drive rod from the gearbox to manually turn but rod would not come...
4
4

240d fuel injector pump
I'm looking at replacing my pump. My p/n is Bosch rw375-2200. Can anyone tell me if a bosch rw360-2200 will work? Thanks for any help.

need advise on body work
I'm getting ready to make a mess out of my '87 300SDL. It has some rust problems that I want to address before the onset of the Fall. I've figured out how to remove the lower plastic panels from the...

Karl or MB Tech
2 Fuel Rack Position Sensor Faulty 3 Volume Air Flow Sensor Faulty 8 Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Faulty It seemed to me they are all related to each other. I did change the temperature sensor (4...

Wheel Offset
Hi All probably stupid question, but I don't know exactly what a Wheel Offset is all about. Most, if not all, MB wheels have a 5 bolt pattern at 112 mm. The bolt sizes vary, the older being a couple...
9
9

No power steering after adjusting steering play
I finally got around to adjusting my steering play this weekend on my 84 300D. I backed the allen screw out until it started to get harder, then screwed it back in an eighth of a turn. I got in,...
7
7

Idle speed to high Merc 230E
Idle speed to high Merc 230E 1996. Engine idling speed goes itself up to about 1.6 revs and never comes down. At start-up it stays just below 900 revs until I press accelerator to increase revs and...
3
3

Mask your IP address in ALL protocols - Total 0nline An0nymity
Truly covers it all. An0nYmiTy in literally everyonline protocol. Worth looking into if you are concerned about online Privacy. Jeremy Camp svsvj j kk 4rjWziYq*eeO8f3IaB`GN"fbXwr@e6@:NSl8;KS,Gg1Q

EHA Valve Question.
1990 560 SEC Japanese Import Euro spec model. This morning I replaced my EHA Valve with a brand new one It is made by Bosch and other than the colour of the exterior housing, and a different style...
2
2

Re: Looking for tires for a 2007 C280 Avantgarde 4MATIC - questions...
Mud + Snow. They will have a more open tread, suitable for soft conditions. SSR is a trade mark of the Continental brand, and it refers to run-flat tires:
4
4