190e - parking brake

Hi!
Did both rear bearings...on my 190e
discovered handbrake pads just beeing termites holding hands. got brake pad rep kit set from mb included 4 pads -ok
4 springs with a hook holding the pad to the housing - ok 2 bottom springs, pulling the pads to rest position - clear on that 2 of these star-nut thingis...for setting their rest position - got that buuut...i am also used to these two smaller spring for the top...which keep this star-nut from turning on its own - these were NOT included in this set...
now, did they change this, an these springs to not have to be put in anymore, OR is my set just mistakingly MISSING these two smaller springies?
i am about to put it together INCLUDING these 2 from the old setup.
thing is, last rep set i got, was from LUCAS NOT from MB, and LUCAS included these "optional" springs.
thanks for any experience.
alex
ok...never mind, went to mb...got those two springs...now we're all set
alex