1983 350 SLC

Anybody know the current value.

1500-8000 depending on condition. 700 for a parts car, big $ for 5 lirtre showcars. You'd need to subscribe to the SL Market letter (slmarket.com) for accurate price and historical trend data.
They go as low as $1500 in acceptable shape, or is that just junk? It seems in the Washington Post anybody with a 380 anything other than SE thinks it's worth more than 7 grand. Even the SE's are making a comeback (I saw them down at about 1500 and now I see them at 2500). Richard