1985 500SEL for Sale in Illinois

It's Gray with Blue Leather. All original. I'm the third owner. Car was serviced and maintained by the same dealership in Peru, Illinois until I purchased it. Have original window sticker, manuals, data plates, tool kit
still wrapped in its plastic package that says "500SEL", spare tire label still attached to alloy wheel. OEM 14 wheels that are in very good shape. Leather is 90 percent perfect. No tears, fading, cracking, hardening. It's in beautiful shape. The exterior is just as good condition. No rust. Just normal wear and tear. Everything works including A/C that is still R-12! It has not been molested in any way. This is not a used and abused model that has been not taken care of. It has 82,600 miles. I just replaced the following: fuel pump/filter, center and rear muffler, plugs, wires, timing chain and gears and prevent maint, belts. I have the reciept of the work done. I live in Decatur, Illinois. If interested let me know. I'm firm on a price of $5,000.00.