1999 Mercedes Benz SLK-230 (AMG/Sports) Service Manual

I have a 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK-230 with 105k miles. The wrench on dashboard indicating service needed is blinking and I believe itis time to send the car in for service.
Does anybody have a Service Manual for this type of car? I would like to know what type of service (major/minor) and all its details my car needs right now.
I bought this car recently and I have not been able to find the Service Manual.
Thanks for all your help and time.