SLK 230

I have been looking at this model and would like any input anyone would have. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Reply to
deb454

I bought an SLK 230 in 1999 and have had it since. Except for a leak in the windshield washer reservoir that required replacement of the reservoir (still under warranty at the time) and a recent recall for replacement of the tail light assembly (at no cost), it has been problem-free.

It's warm, quiet, and dry in the worst of weather, but the top goes down so I can enjoy every good day.

Reply to
John Cisarik

My experience has been the same as the previous writer with my '98. It is a wonderful toy car, fast and comfortable. The trunk is huge by sports car standards, larger than all its competition even with the top down. Go for it!

Reply to
Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann

Reply to
pneposter

I have a 1999 SLK that I bought new, and it has been a trouble-free car except for a couple of problems: the reservoir for the windshield washer fluid had to be replaced because of a leak, and just recently the tail lamp assembly was replaced free of charge in a safety-related recall.

Reply to
ppyne