300E Disc Removal

I am having a hard time removing the rotors on my 1989 300E. Is there any bolts that have to be removed? I already took off the metal guard plate piece arm that wraps halfway around the disc. Any help is appreciated.-
Chuck
Front or rear? I did mine but don't recall any bolts...
For the rear, you must use a hammer to strike the rotor at the hub area where wheel sits on... bang it hard, and it will break off the rust... bounce off the hub and out.
The front is similar way.
I don't recall which car has what (I have 3 MBs, W201, 202 and 126). Some do have a bolt to secure the rotor. The size looks like the holes that allow the lug bolts go thru so look at it carefully. I think it needs either 5mm or 6mm hex key.