500SEC 1985 looses spark then restarts

So, I'm driving to work & it just dies. I coast to the side of the road and try to restart it & it starts. I replace the ignition module & lambda
control unit. Any suggestions?
Voltage regulator on the back of the alternator perhaps?
Fuel pump relay is intermittent. It will happen again - sometime - and become more frequent.