1985 Dodge 600 looses power and dies

Previous to mechanic work that was suppose to solve the problem my dodge would die unless the air conditioner was on and now it dies when the air conditioner is on. Have had several mechanics work on carb and it runs okay for a short time and then starts dying again. Can be driving down the road and it will all of a sudden die; sometimes when you take off it will die. Any ideas out there?

Reply to
pocketparts

Yeah. It's 20 years old and should be retired. Sheesh.

Reply to
Dan C

problem my dodge

when the air

and it runs

driving down

take off it

How helpful..........

Reply to
cavedweller

how do you find out the code to turn off the engine symbol when vehicle hits 120,000 miles.

Reply to
pocketparts

Tell that to the Hot August Night fans and see what happens to your ride.

Reply to
pocketparts

Tell that to the Hot August Night fans and see what happens to your ride.

Reply to
pocketparts

?
Reply to
maxpower

I give up. How? (Maybe ask someone on a Mazda group?)

Larry Behold Beware Believe

Reply to
Larry Crites

Code .44 works good.

This here's a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it can blow your head clean off. Now, you must ask yourself one question: Do I REALLY want to turn off the engine symbol this way?

Reply to
LouieHow