600 SWB

I currently have a 1990 560 SEL which I recently restored at 133,000 miles. I've been looking at a 1972 600 SWB in great shape ( 72,000 miles). Any one
know or own one ?? Thanks for any info....
Jazzina @aol.com
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Check out http://www.m-100.org/ if you haven't already, specifically the forums there. You'll find lots of valuable advice for owners and potential owners of these cars.
Dave
The old saying is: only those who have their own country or religion, can afford a 600... As a M-100 owner, I would love a 600. Lots of good ones out there but finding somebody who can work on the hydraulics is tough.
at 01:28 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JAZZIMA) said:

Fred Emmerich