86 Mercedes 300 SDL Alarm

Please help with the location of the alarm unit for this specific model so that I can disable it. I have seen various posts that the alarm unit is located "under the front passenger's seat". I can
identify three (3) connnectors viewing from the front of the seat and it looks four (4) connectors viewing from the rear of the seat. Which specific connectors are to be removed? Do I disconnect all seven (7) connnectors?
Thanks
paschall eddie
Look in front of the seat where the floorboard kicks up under the rug. Lift the black plastic cover. You'll see a box with 2 connectors. Disconnect them. Done.

But make sure you don't mess with the airbag module which is down there too!

Thank you Joe and John for your help. My apologies for the delay, I was having difficulty accessing Google Groups.
Regards,
paschall eddie