Alarm unit lock

The lock under the bonnet next to the passenger side headlight to activate the alarm, is it possible to cut the lock off and replace it with a switch as its only 2 wires going in to it?

As second hand peugeot's never seem to come with the bloody key :(

Thanks!

Ollie

Reply to
Oliver

To put it another way, people will insist on buying second hand Peugeots that don't have a full set of keys. It's never a good idea.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R. N. Robinson

Riiiiiiight...so I turn up a £900 L Reg 306 1.8XT with only 61k miles on it because it doesn't come with an alarm key? Get real!

I'd appreciate an answer to the question, not bitching please!

Reply to
Oliver

Hello,

Why don't you order a key, then ? It's something like £5 at your local Pug dealer, and you only need the VIN !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T