Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E320 Battery Problems
Hi All Here I am again; I thank everyone for previous information on maintaining my car. The car is a 2000 E320, this time it appears to be the battery. I have a feeling just to take it to Sears and...
5
5

Testing...
Just testing...
3
3

Bad exerience with TheBenzBin.com and CarStuff.com
In the hope that it may save others a bad experience, here's what happened recently to me with these vendors. I placed an order with in July for a muffler and header pipe and it was my worst internet...
4
4

Navigation system trouble.
When I press the NAVI button, the screen gives me the message, Navigation could not be activated--an error has occurred. There is a CD in the device, and it won't eject. I tried poking around in the...
3
3

leak from strut on 1981 300sd
I have a leak that appears to be coming from my rear passenger strut on my 1981 300sd and I was wondering what parts i should buy to fix the strut. The leak doesnt appear to be overflow due to the...
6
6

online parts breakdown
Where can I find an online manual or parts breakdown guide for the 300D? Thanks.
1
1

Chain Slap vs Valve Noise?
The engine of my 1982 380sl with app. 180K mile on it recently started running rough and making a rattling, sometimes clanking, sound when it's cold; in fact, the colder it is, the noisier it is....
5
5

rough running 1987 560SL
I have just purchased a 1987 560SL with 94k original miles on it. It clearly has an engine problem & I would like some advice on how to diagnose it. The car, apparently, was running fine until one...
1
1

Diesel Lowering Sport Springs?
Hey Guys and Gals, Happy New Year! I am wondering how many of you have installed lowering spring kit on your diesel... yourself or you had someone else installed... either way. The reason I am asking...
11
11

C 220 cdi
I'm looking for some fotos 2006 year building.

230 Kompressor....
Just purchased a 2005 C230 Kompressor. Was just noticing how Mercedes doesn't sell Kompressors anymore, just the V6's. Something wrong with the Kompressor?
1
1

300D water leak
Hey folks, A friend has a '83 300D. It has developed a water leak visible when looking under the front bumper. It's leaking 3 or 4 drops a second off the front-bottom of the motor. Crawling under the...
2
2

'99 E300 - front axle spindle broken?
Howdy! I have a '99 E300 TD (132K km). I was driving the other day and I heard a loud "clunk", followed by a grinding sound from the front passenger- side wheel. My brakes were gone! I took it to the...
1
1

Cracking Dash
My '79 W123 300D is just beginning to show cracking on the dash. I know this is a chronic problem with cars of this vintage, but I have usually seen them with full, deep cracks. Is there any way to...
5
5

I messed up my 2005 SL500 front bumper! :(
I was pulling into a parking space today in my newly purchased SL500 and lightly bumped the concrete stopper. i heard a tiny noise and thought it's probably just a minor scratch...but when i got out...
2
2