Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

air conditioned seats
Is it at all realistic to consider replacing factory original 94 sl 500 seats with new air conditioned seats?
2
2

Changing fan, power steering, etc. belts
1984 Mercedes 300D Turbo. What's the procedure for changing all four belts? I'd appreciate info on order of change, bolt locations, belt tensions, time estimate, etc. Thanks.
1
1

MEET NEW ADULTS! 5000+ NEW MEMBERS PER WEEK! FREE!
MEET NEW ADULTS READY FOR FUN IN YOUR AREA FOR FREE! FREE PROFILE AND MEMBERSHIP ON THE NEWEST SITE! MEET NEW ADULTS NOW! - AGE VERIFICATIONREQUIRED! 18+ ONLY!PRIVATE MESSAGES!CHATROOMS AND...

2007 MB CLK Convertible
Under 4000 miles Low starting BID

2003 Corvette Convertible
Under 20 thousand miles Beautiful Car rare color

ASR SWITCH NOT WORKING merc w210 e200
I mistakinly switch on the asr button for a long time without realising it was on and swicthed off on realising since then it has never function even when i drive in places whre the function should...

mercecedes w210 e200 knock or bang noise along axil diffs ,propshaft and
Ihave mercedes w210 e200 the problem is that each time i apply the the foot break it come up with a bang knock underneath the car as passenger in the car can feel it as if one is been hit with a...
1
1

Phone in C240
Have bluetooth phone........what do i need to do to get the car to recognize it?
5
5

240 D blow by / oil usage.
I have a 240 D with high oil usage that diminishes with the oil level (as splash lube decreases, crank air dries out). Lack of an obvious leak on the valve cover or head gasket, and the uniform...
15
15

[for sale] 400 CDI central engine unit
I sell this CPU: contact me to have other informations and pictures.

Vacuum System Lines
Would anyone have a description/schematic of the vacuum system lines for the 1979 W123 300D? At some point, someone cut a line and capped it off with a wood screw, and I do not know where the line...
2
2

Polish Recommendation
I am in the process of restoring the paint on my lemon-yellow 300D, and would like recommendations on a light polish to use to remove slight oxidation on the top, hood and trunk. I used to use Zymol,...
6
6

Diesel Injector Information
The following page has good information about diesel injectors, their expected useful lives and when remanufactured injectors are needed.
3
3

New auctions
Come and see our prefered dealers on BBM

Cooling System Capacity 300CD-T?
Finally going to bite the bullet and replace the radiator in my '82. Do I really just need half a gallon of coolant if I do a 50/50 mix? The only reason I'm confused is because the specs in the manual...
3
3