AC Compressor Clutch Bearings/Coil

I need to replace the compressor clutch bearings on a 1981 380sl. So I was wondering which, if any, of the aftermarket bearings are any good. So far I've seen: 4 Seasons, Ready Aire, Factory Air, and National
Bearing at vastly different prices.
Ditto for the coil: Factory Air or Ready Air seem to be what the local parts places are selling. Are remanufactured versions of these OK, or is it worth going for new components, considering the time and effort to replace?
Thanks for the advice.
I buy rebuilt comprssors from ebay. Just make sure it is a complete unit... clutch and everything before you buy. It is far far cheaper than any online place. I buy them for under $200.