Britain, best Europe market for German cars outside Germany...

It suddenly struck me, so I counted the cars on a block near me (in central London):

17 cars

1 Volvo

1 Chrysler Jeep 1 Mini

14 VAG (Audi & VW), BMW, Merc

I knew that Britain is good for Merc. Maybe also for BMW et al.

And that's despite the Top 10 being dominated by Ford and GM.

The Golf is in the Top 10, no. 8 in year to Oct, and No. 3 in Oct 04 itself.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

That would be around the corner from the *.DE Embassy, maybe?

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

No. Also, don't think many of them were from the nearby minicab office.

In my neck of the woods German cars reign supreme anyway... That's what comes from the self-destruction of the British mass car industry.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling