C Class Rear Head Rests...

Hi, I have just purchased a C230 sport Komp (N reg) and it has a button that I believe is meant to drop the rear headrests. However it doesn't..... anyone know what it could be? (Is there something silly like a lock on it that I haven't switched off???!) Cheers, Colin

Reply to
Colin J

No, there's no lock. You press the button and they should drop. If they don't you might have a disconnected vacuum line, or the actuator itself needs to be replaced.

Reply to
dk