84' head rests

My friend has a 84' 5.0 GT convertible that somebody reversed the headrests and the seatbelt brackets are on the wrong side. We have tried pulling them straight up but nothing seems to work. Hope someone in the group can help.

Reply to
JV

You can find a guide for removing the Mustang headrest in the technical section of our website at

Good Luck Tim (Musttanguy) PonyPerformance.com

JV wrote:

Reply to
Musttanguy