C230

I have 2004 C230 Kompressor. I bought it at August 2003 at it looks like

2003 model year car. So no exterior or interior changes. Any idea what is the difference between 2003 and the ones which has been soil as 2004 models fi anything (engine, suspension...)?
Reply to
John

Absolutely nothing. Changes are in 2005 model. New dash among other things. I have a 2002 and just ordered a 2005. Last year they are producing this model. No more free Service either.

Reply to
Larry