Opinions on 1999 C230 Kompressor Model?

I'm looking at a 1999 MB C230 Kompressor with 75,000 miles for $14,000. What has been some of your experiences with this model? Is this a good price for this car?

Thanks.

Reply to
VIPERS969

It is a very fair price for that car. Get it checked out by a MB mechanic before you buy it. Edmunds people raves about their C230 Kompressor... very reliable and awesome fuel mileage. JD Power said above average on quality.

Reply to
Tiger

The car is an off-lease from MB. Purchasing it from the dealership. Thank's for the info on edmunds.com and JD Power.

I have noticed the W202 bodies are highly recommended, but the W203 (2001 - current) is not fairing very well.

Reply to
VIPERS969