C230 kompressor lcd display

The mileage and temp display segments on my daughters car seem to go off and on. Is this a simple fix or and expensive replacement.
Thanks Harry

Try replacing the fuse first.
You mean the fuse would cause the individual segments to go out?
Harry

If you mean the individual segments of the LCD then no. I believe he was referring to the backlight bulbs. Marty