Clock\Temp Display

Peugeot 306 Meridian - can anyone advise me how to get to the bulb within the display - clock has gone blank.

I've tried levering out the panel around the display, but unsure how much force to use, it doesn't seem to want to budge.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Mark

I assume that the 306 is similarly designed to the 406 in this respect. Use a sharp knife with a strong blade, and use a good deal of force - but apply it smoothly rather than sharply/suddenly. This worked for me when mine went - they often go on Peugeots apparetly!

Reply to
Fin

Thanks Fin,

Reply to
Mark

I am still awaiting a replacement unit from Peugeot. The bulbs (there are 2 in the 406) are very awkward, and the PCB in which they are held is very flimsy and beame detached, rendering the unit useless unless I can find someone to solder the PCB back on... I'd ask a mechanic/dealer to do it for you if I were you.

Reply to
Fin