For Sale: 1979 Mercedes turbo diesel

I'm selling my 1979 W123 Mercedes Benz. It started life as a 240D, but now has the 5 cylinder turbo engine from a 300SD. 185,000 actual miles. The engine swap was done in 2001 and the transmission was
rebuilt at the same time. Air conditioning was converted to 134A and it blows ice cold. Clutch was just redone last year and it has new brakes all the way around.
This car has a 4 speed manual tranny. It was a european delivery car, it is not grey market. I have all original manuals, original window sticker and keys, including valet key. It has never been smoked in. Upholstery is brown MB Tex with no breaks or holes. I repadded the front seats a few years ago. This car has been in my family since it was imported. It has lived in California and Idaho & has not been exposed to salted roads. Body is perfectly straight, never in an accident. Trunk and left rear quarter panel have been repainted.
Super candidate for veggie conversion. I get 25 - 27 MPG regularly. Email me for photos or for more information.
Local pick up only. I won't ship it.
$5,000 or best offer.