for sale: SL500

Mercedes SL 500........damaged, smashed....for sale.... American licence plates. Split, CROATIA.......
Information and offers on : my snipped-for-privacy@hi.hinet.hr
098/9202550............ostaviti poruku na sekretarici ili sms br. mobitela.
Thanx.
how much for the engine? is the engine damaged?

mobitela.
Honestly, I don`t know details, because it is still on investigation.We can talk about that later on if you are really interested. Some guys offered about 20.000EUR for all-together. It`s in the family. I don`t make decision.He will. I`ll keep you posted.
all the best from Dalmatia