'78 450 SL For Sale

I would like to sell my 1978 450 SL Mercedes. It is a hardtop, soft-top convertible. Power Windows, Climate Control Air Conditioning, Automatic Transmission, New Chrome Mercedes Wheels. Just tuned up and changed valve cover gaskets. In good condition (Picture Attached). Has high performance V-8 engine. NADA Guides for Classic Cars values it at Low Retail of $8,900 with Average retail of $14,000 and High Retail of $19,200. Check it out at

I would like to sell for $11,000. I have owned itfor 8 years. Great old car but no room to haul computers. Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@oasisol.com or call 775-423-3245 The car is located in Fallon, NV (60miles east of Reno)

Reply to
Bill & Karen Slentz