Front noise

Hi everybody,
Over the last two weeks my 2003 C230K sports coupe developed o weird front noise when going over bumps. It sounds like a loose steering box
on an old Renault. I hear it in the center of the car, when any wheel is going over a bump at low speed. I am missing a good place to rise the car and inspect everything under so I have to go and see the dealer. Any ideas around? The car has 25000 km (16000 miles) and it wasn't driven hard. The roads around here are not in the best shape but not worse than average in New England. I searched the newsgroup but this is a relatively new model and I did not find anything similar, so it may be a singular problem. Thank you.
Cris
There is a common problem with the W203 and noises "knocking" from the front end. Well two actually! First is the anti-roll bar bushes, there are some modified ones available. And second is the track control arms, they have a tendency to wear out the bushes.
If the noise is more of a rattle, then I suggest that you have the park brake cable checked. I have known of more than one that has come away from it's bracket and knocks against the exhaust heat shield.
These should be covered by your warranty.
Hope this is of some help.

Thank you, it is from the anti-roll bar bushes and they are covered by warranty. The problem is how did they wear out in only 25000 km, on relatively good roads and carefully driven. This doesn't look like MB reliability to me, I like the car and I would like to keep it more than the warranty period. Thanks again, Cris
I think it has something to do with it being a new model, there is always going to be teething problems when a new models comes out. That is why there is the modified bushes. In general the W203 is a very god car. Enjoy.