FS: 1999 W140 S420 57,000 miles Excellent Car

San Jose, California All the usual plus
integral telephone six CD player in trunk
four new tires new front brakes rear brakes re-done one year ago
Door hydraulics replaced at 36,000 miles.
No mechanical or electrical problems
Dark Blue with Gray leather interior.
The last year of the best S Class.
$28,000 for a quick sale.
There's a 2002 S-8 Audi I'd like to buy, which is my reason for selling.
Contact me at BOTH snipped-for-privacy@btcommercial.com AND snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net if you don't mind.