FS: Bonnet Emblem

Brand new 'C' class moveable bonnet emblem for sale http://classifieds.nochex.com/viewad.asp?id 13493622171952536

Tons of these on Ebay for a lot less Peter

Thanks for that peter,but thats how much I'm selling it for.
Just done a full search on E-Bay and there is:
5 at a starting price of 13 with at least 5.5 days left 1 at a starting price of 10 no bids 3d 10h left 2 at a starting price of 3 with at least 3 days to run 1 at a starting price of 18.50 with 3 bids and 5.5 days left 1 'BUY IT NOW' 18.50 with 8d 23h to run
I've watched e-bay for a while now and they never finish at less than 20 so I don't think I'm too far out.
I'm genuinely (as a mercedes lover) clearing out something i have no use for and selling it at a good price through a classifieds site as are the other 6 people that have decided to use E-bay.
Peter don't you have anything else to do?