FS: Bonnet Emblem

Brand new 'C' class moveable bonnet emblem for sale

Koolaza

Peter W Peternouschek

Thanks for that peter,but thats how much I'm selling it for.

Just done a full search on E-Bay and there is:

5 at a starting price of £13 with at least 5.5 days left 1 at a starting price of £10 no bids 3d 10h left 2 at a starting price of £3 with at least 3 days to run 1 at a starting price of £18.50 with 3 bids and 5.5 days left 1 'BUY IT NOW' £18.50 with 8d 23h to run

I've watched e-bay for a while now and they never finish at less than £20 so I don't think I'm too far out.

I'm genuinely (as a mercedes lover) clearing out something i have no use for and selling it at a good price through a classifieds site as are the other 6 people that have decided to use E-bay.

Peter don't you have anything else to do?

Reply to
Koolaza