Gasket cement - between injector pump and block

My searches tells me that the best cement for this is Hylomar Blue. However, no local outfit has even heard of it and searches seem to cough up tubes that are much too large for me. Two
ozs. or 50 gr. would be fine.
Anyone know where I could find that at a reasonable price?