HELP 91 300E 3.0 hard starting, rough idel, stalls out

The problem i'm haveing with my 91 300e 3.0 it's hard to start, runs rough, stalls, acellerates ok after getting above approx 1500rpm will get to 7000
rpm in a hurry and shift. I replaced all the new ignition components (wires, plugs, cap and rotor) also. I have done some diagnostics the coil and position sensor are good. Victor

rough,
My first thought is a dirty fuel system. Get a bottle of Chevron Techron, and run it through. Many times that cleans it up.
Lee