91 olds stalls

I have a 91 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 3.4 with the following problem. Many times When I release the gas pedal suddenly the rpm fluctuates and the car stalls, but it restarts ok with no problem. However, if I press the break pedal while I am releasing the gas pedal the rpm does not fluctuates nor does it stall. I have done a computer check and there are no codes stored. Your assistance is geatly appreciated. JKatsaridas

Reply to
John Katsaridas

Ken Hilson

Sticky EGR valve maybe?