Help Help 300E Runs till warm then sounds terrible then dies

Just a little bit of a dilemma. I live in Long Beach, Calif. Anybody know of a good mercedes mechanic around here. I have the 300E with the problem,
a 500 SEC no known problems, a 300 CE just idles high when you start it, again thanks to everybody for their help....