Hi there!

Hi
I'm a great fan of classic Mercedes Benz cars, and just wanted to begin by introducing myself here! So, hi!

E.G. Einarsson ha scritto:

Hi! I'm a fan of classic motorhomes based on MB vans. See:
http://web.tiscali.it/stefanocordera/photo.htm
It's a 1982... looking new. Do you own a MB Classic? Where are you writing from? And... no, I'm not looking for another Italian speaking ngr...

Hi Cordy
No, unfortunately I do not own one now, but I hope I can afford one soon :) I love the Benz 80's models as well as the classic 50's and 60's cars! I'm writing from Iceland.
E.G. Einarsson ha scritto:

Read this, than!
http://reviews.ebay.com/1980s-Mercedes-Diesels-658-600-Miles-amp-Going-amp-Going_W0QQugidZ10000000003602287
Unfortunately, it seems like diesel will not be the best choice in your country. AND... you might experience some complicated corrosion problems, due to extreme weather conditions. But, I'm sure that the only '80s vehicles still doing fine in your country are MBs!!! :-)
The old cars will be best so long as they cost little ti run. Money has disappeared in Iceland...or, at least, the banks have. And the UK govt. tried to threaten Iceland for money...
(Lots of local government bodies had invested their spare funds in high-interest-paying Icelandic banks...)
BTW, the date on your pics is that of my birthday...
DAS
"Cordy" < snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it> wrote in message
news:49b12bf5$0$6821$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tiscali.it...
Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto: