Mercedes Benz parts problem

I need a little help finding some car parts for my uncle. He's looking for ignition and fuel systems for a 1987 Mercedes Benz 190 and a 1975 Mercedes Benz 450 SEL (I think).

I can't seem to find these on Google (perhaps I'm not using the right search terms) and I was hoping maybe someone knows of a place we might be able to find them.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
littleboyblu87

You need to be a *lot* more specific. One doesn't purchase "a fuel system" or "an ignition system". These systems consist of many subsystems and components, each of which is available (unless it has been discontinued) by itself. Which parts does your uncle need? Does he wish new or used parts?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Now my uncle is telling me that he needs the manuals, not the parts. I wish he would've said that in the first place. I saw some at

Does anyone know of any other places I might be able to find them at? That one looks like it might have the lowest prices.

Reply to
littleboyblu87