how do you glow a 1985 300D Turbo

Just picked up a 1985 300D and discovered that unlike the early 240 Ds there is no apparent glow plug knob..... How do you glow a 300D?

On my '84 I just turn the key to the run position, wait till the buzzer stops and the right most icon on the dash goes out and then crank the engine till it starts. If you do this at night and have the dome light on, you will see the light get brighter after the buzzer goes off, some times as much as 10-15seconds later. The buzzer is just an audio and the light is a visual indication, but the actual Glow Plug relay stays on longer.
Good Luck
There is a "tattle-tale" indication that will tell you if you have a bad plug. I believe that it will cause the Glow Plug Icon Light on the dash to blink. If that happens, post here and we can help you find the bad plug...
Bill

Turn the key to the "glow" position. It's the same as the "run" position :-)