ICU with Petronix?

How should the Ignition Controll Unit (ICU) on my '72 208se 4.5L with Petronix electronic ignition (EI) be connected?
Does EI negate the need for the ICU? Where do I get a wiring diagram
(shop manual) for this car?

Talk to Henning Baldersheim, he fitted one of these to a 4.5 and would know the details, I don't. His addrsss is balder on the server captech.no.
On Feb 23, 6:53 am, snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) wrote:

I don't understand what, "balder on the server captech.no" means.

substitute an at sign for 'on the server'.
On Feb 23, 6:53 am, snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) wrote:

Richard,
Do you not have a wiring diagram for your 70 & 72?
Is the mention of these things taboo or wha?

Nah, some idiot local town mechanic lost it.

In some circles. Points work and can be repared with a rock and a screwdriver. When an electronic ignition fails you're stranded. A spare set of points and a screwdriver should be in the glovebox.
On Feb 26, 5:33 am, snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) wrote:

Having tried both w/ & sans points, points are not the point. The point is locating a wiring diagram. Thanks anyway.